Boosting is an effective method to increase your following and engagement on Facebook. The following tools are from Creator Studio.
- Step 1: choose post you would like to boost.
- In the post details window, under your post to the right there will be a ‘boost post’ button
- You can choose a Post Button like ‘message’ to encourage users to message your page – this is optional.
- Audience: choose ‘Edit’ to set the demographic of your desired audience. We recommend all genders and ages, with a 10-20 mile radius. You can also enter keywords like ‘pets’ ‘cats’ ‘dogs’ and other veterinary related terms in ‘Detailed Targeting’!
- Automatic Placements: We typically recommend leaving this toggled ‘on’. Over to the right side of the Boost window, you can preview how the boost will appear in different placements on Facebook
- Duration and Budget: Budget can always fluctuate in each clinic, but we recommend to boost at a standard $2.50 – $7.50/day.
- Enter or select your payment method
- Click ‘Boost’!