- From a computer, open your web browser and go to Instagram.com.
- Click your profile picture in the top right corner, then click Profile.
- Click IGTV.
- Click Upload.
- Click and choose a video, or drag and drop a video file.
- Add a title and description. …
- Click Post.
From the Instagram app for Android or iPhone
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then select IGTV Video and choose the video you want to upload. Tap Next in the top right.
- Tap and slide the image at the bottom to select a cover image or tap Add from Camera Roll (iPhone) or Add from Gallery (Android). Tap Next.
- Enter a title and an optional description.
- Tap Post to IGTV at the bottom.
Before posting your IGTV video, you can also:
- Tap Add to Series if you want to add your video to an IGTV series. To create a new series, tap New Series, enter a series name, then tap Create. Tap Done in the top right.
- Tap next to Post a Preview to show a preview of your video in Feed and on your profile.
- Previews will automatically be the first 15 seconds of your video.
- Tap Edit Preview to adjust your preview (you’ll only have this option if your video is 9:16. If your video is 16:9, it will show in full.) Tap Save in the top right.
- Tap Edit Profile Cover to adjust how your IGTV cover photo shows up on your profile grid. Tap Save in the top right
- Tap next to Make Visible on Facebook to share your video to Facebook and Watch. You must connect a Facebook Page to your Instagram. Tap Done in the top right.
- Tap Advanced Settings, then tap next to Captions to turn on automatic video captions. Tap Done in the top right.